Thursday, August 18, 2011

Repeating myself

So a lot of you got saw this recommendation on Facebook. But it's so good and I keep pointing people to it, so I thought I'd direct you to it again.

A couple of weeks ago I stumbled across (literally just a random topical search on "giving" on iTunes) this sermon by Aaron McCarter from Maryville Vineyard. It's entitled "Ours to Give 1" and dated 5/27/07. If you know how to link to an iTunes podcast, I NEED that info - please share. For now you'll just have to search for it yourself :)

I was blown away by his perspective on giving. Not that it was new information, he simply just communicates it in a way that we all can grasp - with sarcasm, humor, and a tad bit of self depreciation.

If you like that sermon - and even if you don't - you should check out Scott Nickell's sermon that continues to reshape our perspective on our role in relationship to God's role!! Happy listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment